Bienvenue.

This blog is a very tiny window into my blogging life. A narrow, frosted window; the kind you usually see at the dentist's office to shield from view the impending torture slowly deviating toward your mouth.

Unfortunately, most of my blogging content is too personal to put up publicly, and I feel bad because 99.9% of the people I mention it to won't ever have access to it. So I made a public blog. It has resulted in the debacle that is this account - a superficial outpouring in humorously obscure, skewed ways.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Some Things are Better Left Unsaid (or in this case, Unsung)


So, I finally got around to watching Mamma Mia for the first time today (much to the dismay of my brother who groaned loudly when I told him we are renting it this time, thank you very much) -- and I've come to the conclusion that Pierce Brosnan should not sing in musicals.

Ever.

Ughhhh. /wriggles ears uncomfortably.

Don't get me wrong, he's a terrific actor. He's not even that terrible of a singer, really. But... he should limit his vocal talents to that of talking and moaning during sex, etc. He's an amazing on screen kisser though, I realized while watching this. Like, dammmnnnn. In James Bond, he's a terrific visual kisser, but I thought that was only due to the sexual overtones that basically drip off that MI6 agent (although I've never really had a thing for chest hair). But no, he's just a really good on screen kisser.

Anyway, an example of his voice:

No comments: