Bienvenue.

This blog is a very tiny window into my blogging life. A narrow, frosted window; the kind you usually see at the dentist's office to shield from view the impending torture slowly deviating toward your mouth.

Unfortunately, most of my blogging content is too personal to put up publicly, and I feel bad because 99.9% of the people I mention it to won't ever have access to it. So I made a public blog. It has resulted in the debacle that is this account - a superficial outpouring in humorously obscure, skewed ways.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Community Nursing

Ugh. Clinical for community nursing sucks balls. Seriously. I always feel like I'm dragging my feet sluggishly through the mud every time I go through each clinical day. Like, watching vaginal exams done by doctors and nurses attracts my interest way more than this stuff.

/groan.

Don't get me wrong - community nursing is great. It really is. And benefits a lot of people. But it's only great for some nurses. Who are interested in this type of shit--er, stuff. So: for some people. Who aren't me.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

I miss my c-sections. Give me a vaginal birth any day over this prolonged lame torture.

23 days and counting.

No comments: