Bienvenue.

This blog is a very tiny window into my blogging life. A narrow, frosted window; the kind you usually see at the dentist's office to shield from view the impending torture slowly deviating toward your mouth.

Unfortunately, most of my blogging content is too personal to put up publicly, and I feel bad because 99.9% of the people I mention it to won't ever have access to it. So I made a public blog. It has resulted in the debacle that is this account - a superficial outpouring in humorously obscure, skewed ways.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ben Sherman Fashion Show

What a fantabu-fuckingly-awesome day.

Today was an absolute RIOT.

A RIOT I SAY.

I haven't laughed soooo hard in soooo long.

The Highlights:
  • Lunch with German man.
  • The Birthing Process: some friends were randomly going through my text book and the first page they opened was full frontal graphic pictures of a baby coming out of a vagina. I've since flagged the page, and it was the best conversation starter in the world.
  • Best text of the day: "I am releasing the fudge dragon."
  • Meeting Roxanne in the elevator.
  • The wave to Roxanne & I at RATT. Good job, Sven.
  • Happy Birthday, Eric.
  • Not having my ID. =(
  • Dancing with Tasha.
  • "You're not fat. You're skinny."
  • The Ben Sherman Fashion Show at Color Blind on Whyte Ave: Invite only, bitchesssss. Bought the best white on white checkered shirt I've ever seen.
  • Sven's Awesome-ly Sexy shirt
  • Chilling with Roxanne at her Cafe d'Awesome for two hours. Seriously fun times.
  • Getting my status hacked. Fucking again. Jesus, why does it ALWAYS have to be about fucking diarrhea or the mad shits or farting. Boys are so narrow minded. Although, I technically have to blame this one on a girl...
  • Hacking Sven's status and switching it to say: "Sven has a small penis." REVENGE IS SWEET.
What a great fucking day.

No comments: