Bienvenue.

This blog is a very tiny window into my blogging life. A narrow, frosted window; the kind you usually see at the dentist's office to shield from view the impending torture slowly deviating toward your mouth.

Unfortunately, most of my blogging content is too personal to put up publicly, and I feel bad because 99.9% of the people I mention it to won't ever have access to it. So I made a public blog. It has resulted in the debacle that is this account - a superficial outpouring in humorously obscure, skewed ways.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Orgasm vs. SUPER Orgasm?!

So NARS released a new version of Orgasm, one of their trademark colors and blushes the other day (it's called Super Orgasm ($25 US)):



It's described as a "shimmery peachy pink with golden flecks of glitter." I... am actually really interested in this one. I have MAC's Danity mineralized blush, which is reminiscent of this color, and I'm not really a fan of buying almost-doubles. Although the quality and material is completely different. I spend a lot of money on make up (even though I really don't need it), but I buy things that generally pop out and scream, "OMG AWESOME."

I either like: bright, bold colors that make people glue their eye-ballers to my face; or really subtle make up that makes it seem you're not wearing any make up at all.

AND, I really like crazy make up. MAC came out with so many sweet face charts for this year! For Halloween, I was all hyped up to do something crazy special fx make up like this:











Or some crazy mutilated flesh one (with all my syringes sticking out of them and everything), but no. Because...

I'm in clinical.

And not only that, I'm in community and maternity/gynecology. Yeah. That won't scare off my clients and their families at all:

"OMG I LOOK LIKE I'M GOING TO EAT YOUR BABY. "

Because this is what I was planning to look like for Halloween:




[Photo inspiration: http://community.livejournal.com/eyeshadowsluts/4992327.html].


Or this:







[Photo inspiration: http://community.livejournal.com/smokin_makeup/1225583.html#cutid1]

But no.

The one thing I completely regret about being a nurse is the fact that I can't dress up to go to work.

>_>

I know it's superficial, and not really relevant at all, but stillllllll. =(


AND NOW, I'm off to study pathophysiology. The subject where I find out about stuff that doesn't go right in your body.

No comments: