Bienvenue.

This blog is a very tiny window into my blogging life. A narrow, frosted window; the kind you usually see at the dentist's office to shield from view the impending torture slowly deviating toward your mouth.

Unfortunately, most of my blogging content is too personal to put up publicly, and I feel bad because 99.9% of the people I mention it to won't ever have access to it. So I made a public blog. It has resulted in the debacle that is this account - a superficial outpouring in humorously obscure, skewed ways.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sensored

I'm beginning to think that maybe making this public blog was a bit of a mistake. This blog was made with the intention to have something to actually reference in conversation, because my other blogs are invite only. I was sick of saying, "Oh yeah, and remember when I talked about... oh wait, nevermind."

Thus, See Jackie Run was born.

However, upon looking at this, I'm left sorely unfulfilled. Like any public persona, this is a public face with a superficial layer to uphold because I have a vague idea in mind for the amount (and type) of people that creep other people's blogs. I'm left unfulfilled in the idea that when I blog, I speak my mind freely. In my private one, my thoughts are unleashed with no real censoring. For this public blog, I'm at a loss as I'm severely curbed in my content and language.

This blog is currently only publicized on two places: FF.net and Facebook. Which in itself is a very big database of potential readers, but only if it catches their attention. I've been inactive on FF.net for over a year, and not everyone on FB can stand to read past a few paragraphs on certain blogs. I only installed the counter today, and people have been talking about this blog to me in person for the last month, so it's about a month delayed. Whatever, the records just for kicks more than anything, because my LJ account has gotten into the six digit hits within the last few years.

Not bad for a private account.

I digress.

So while I feel like I'm periodically stomping on my feet, and biting my tongue in reference to the content that I write here, well... actually, yeah. That's my problem. Hmph.

I'll try for a bit with my unedited content. But I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like the end result.

No comments: