Bienvenue.

This blog is a very tiny window into my blogging life. A narrow, frosted window; the kind you usually see at the dentist's office to shield from view the impending torture slowly deviating toward your mouth.

Unfortunately, most of my blogging content is too personal to put up publicly, and I feel bad because 99.9% of the people I mention it to won't ever have access to it. So I made a public blog. It has resulted in the debacle that is this account - a superficial outpouring in humorously obscure, skewed ways.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm stealing bits and peices of youu!

Have you ever noticed when you say something you wouldn't have characteristically said? But you know someone who would have said the same thing? Or not even that, more like, you've altered your speech pattern or verbal intonation to match that of someone you know?

It's called other people rubbing off on you (Henri, this is for you).

I think it's sort of fun actually. When you know that a person is awesome enough that you take away bits and pieces of their personality to add to your own.

...you thief.

No comments: