Bienvenue.

This blog is a very tiny window into my blogging life. A narrow, frosted window; the kind you usually see at the dentist's office to shield from view the impending torture slowly deviating toward your mouth.

Unfortunately, most of my blogging content is too personal to put up publicly, and I feel bad because 99.9% of the people I mention it to won't ever have access to it. So I made a public blog. It has resulted in the debacle that is this account - a superficial outpouring in humorously obscure, skewed ways.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yooo, Deadwood.

Henri, my entire profile on this thing is a joke if you didn't realize. Would it be more obvious if I wrote that I transform into a hulk-like man by the power of Greyskull for you to realize it? I thought the obvious first sentence saying, "My last name is Chan," was a dead give away (it's actually Benito). And the fact that it says I was in plumbing at the U of A. I'm not even sure the U of A offers education specific to that line of work; maybe to supplement it, but not so much to teach it.

So Sven MSNed me this video today, which I thought was one of the most incredible monologues I've heard in a long time. My inner feminist was screaming bloody murder within the first thirty seconds of him talking, but what an absolutely incredible clip:



On another note:

Man, life is good.

No comments: