Bienvenue.

This blog is a very tiny window into my blogging life. A narrow, frosted window; the kind you usually see at the dentist's office to shield from view the impending torture slowly deviating toward your mouth.

Unfortunately, most of my blogging content is too personal to put up publicly, and I feel bad because 99.9% of the people I mention it to won't ever have access to it. So I made a public blog. It has resulted in the debacle that is this account - a superficial outpouring in humorously obscure, skewed ways.

Monday, October 6, 2008

New Layout

Fuck, the uploader totally demolished the quality of my .jpg header, buttt... I really don't care too much. I could be really anal about it and do a direct link to my photobucket account, but that would destroy my bandwidth like Freiza destroying Vegeta. I did try the direct link to tell you the truth, just to try it out, but it fucked up the placement of the actual layout halfway down the page.

Ahh, so I'm still awake because I snoozed at 1800h yesterday and woke up around 22ooh. So. I'm still awake. After rewatching Om Shanti Om, and bastardizing the lyrics for Dhoom Taana, I can now say I can crappily regurgitate the first six or so lines of that song.

Faking knowing other languages is hard. Well, you know, trying to be decent at it. For example, not just fucking making up "ching chong chang" sounds for Chinese.

I'm sort of regretting making it pink, but I was staring at all my breast cancer awareness stuff today so no doubt that had influence in what my layout choice was. I ended up vectoring one of my pictures to make a decent looking silhouette for the top header.

I should be studying for my pathophysiology midterm -- which I will. Tomorrow. Ughhh... clinical is coming up closer and closer. I can't say I'm exactly looking forward to it either. I'm in the Obstetrics/Gynecology section slash community nursing one, which means its the easier of the two clinicals. But, whatever. I'm going to have to to Medical Surgical for the first 6 weeks of Winter 2009, which means I'm not going to regularily be coming to campus for at least 12 weeks. Woah. I think I'm going to miss it.

If you read my other blog, you'd know I was super super interested in taking the accellerated program just to get it over and done with. But man, I won't lie when I say I don't mind going to school. /nerd. Four years, after some consideration, doesn't look too bad.

But then again, I'm more than likely going to school again when those four years are up.

And yesterday, at Chad's House Party, I tasted the best caramel apple crisp I had ever had in my life. It was literally awesome having a party in my life. It was delicious. Mmmm... soooo good.

And since no blog post should be without pictures, here's an artists rendition of a baby coming out of a vagina:



ALSO:

FROST FROST FROST FROST FROST FROST.

No comments: